Friday, August 15, 2008

Of men and their toys

For a couple of hours now, I am the proud owner of a Sony Ericsson K810i mobile phone (89 euros, with a 2-year Orange subscription). What attracted me to it was its 2.3 megapixel camera. Here is how its manufacturer praises it:
"With Photo fix, you have that extra, magical dark room touch. Adjust light balance, brightness and contrast in one go, and see your good shots turn great. The 3.2-megapixel camera comes packed with features. Get sharp with auto focus. And don't let poor lighting worry you: use the Xenon flash."

Many reviewers find it outstanding; as for me, we'll live and see. Up to now, I tried the camera - pretty decent photos, that is, excellent for a mobile phone but so-and-so for a digital camera. What is good, is that I will have, from now on, a camera always at hand.

0 comments: